terms and conditions
- burt select items are mostly hand - selected vintage home products and furniture.
- most furniture and any other pieces/home decor come with wear that is part of its story. expect traces of time and usage, such as scratches, minor dents and the like. function is never affected or we will especially highlight that fact and significantly reduce pricing to reflect.
- we assure to disclose if the item is new / used / altered / unaltered etc. and photograph any character flaws in detail.
- kindly take the time to inspect the images and read the description.
*please feel free to contact us should you have any questions, require more images or wish to make an appointment to view the item in person.
payments, returns, exchange & refund:
- all sales must be paid in full to confirm your order.
- all sales are final.
- no return, exchange or refunds.
- all payments are 100% non - refundable.
*ask questions, consult your partner, measure your space, do whatever you have to do prior to purchasing.*
pre - order terms and agreement:
- mutual rights and agreement
- by submitting a pre-order on www.burtselectshop.com and paying the reservation fee using one of the payment methods provided, you can reserve a place on the waiting list to conclude a future purchase contract with Burt Select Shop. For this, it is necessary that you provide information about your identity, your address and your contact information to Burt Select Shop during the ordering process so that the order can be processed further.
If Burt Select Shop accepts the pre-order, you will receive an e-mail with all the necessary information, in particular a reservation number, which is permanently linked to your place on the waiting list.
Burt Select Shop can refuse pre-orders at its own discretion, for example to avoid oversubscription. If your pre-order is declined, you will be notified and your reservation fee will be refunded.
if you cancel your reservation, you will irrevocably lose your place on the waiting list and you will receive your reservation fee credited in full.
each credit is issued in the same way as the payment was made. The credit is issued within a maximum of twenty banking days after the reservation has been effectively canceled or the reservation has been rejected.
when you pre-order, you ensure that all of the information provided is correct. It is your responsibility to notify changes to this information by emailing email@example.com. Burt Select Shop is not liable for inaccurate or outdated information.
you will be charged the specified fee (the 'reservation fee') when you place your pre-order. when you place a pre-order, you expressly agree to pay the 50% reservation fee using your specified payment method. Should a final purchase be made, the reservation fee will be deducted from the final sale price.
you will receive an invoice for the pre-order fee.
Burt Select Shop reserves the right to adjust prices. The final price will be communicated to the customer with the final sales contract. In addition, there may be costs for shipping, deep cleaning fee, etc.
- guarantee for delivery date
you only reserve a place on the waiting list for the possibility of concluding a purchase contract. the object will differ in detail from the advertised product. we will endeavor to source your selected object promptly. your priority is determined by the date of payment of your reservation fee, our sourcing schedule, availability and the execution of the final sales contract. there is no guarantee of the delivery date due to your pre-order.
- cancellation and refunds
you can cancel your pre-order at any time and receive a full refund of your pre-order fee by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address on file for you with Burt Select Shop. you will receive your refund within a maximum of 20 working days.
This website is operated by Burt Select Shop. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Burt Select Shop offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.